We provide incorporation services for businesses across the state of Florida. The founder and CEO of Hawthorn Law is James Hart, an attorney licensed in both North Carolina and Florida.
By signing up for our incorporation services, you will receive:
- A consultation with Mr. Hart (up to 30 minutes) to discuss your choice of business entity
- We will conduct a name search of your proposed business to ensure your filing does not get rejected
- We will file your corporate paperwork with the Florida Secretary of State’s Office
- We will draft an operating agreement or bylaws for your business entity (extra fee)
- We will serve as your registered agent (extra fee)
- We will obtain your Federal Tax ID (extra fee)
- We will deliver your stamped corporate documents to you in electronic format
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a paid consultation by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT currently accepting new business clients in Florida, but we would be happy to schedule a paid consultation with you using the link above.