You are an entrepreneur. You are an innovator. You like to create things. You are seeking to improve the lives of others.
Sound like you?
But as an entrepreneur, here are some other things that describe you:
- You are crazy busy
- You don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done
- You don’t have the time to delve into the minutia of various tasks
- You look at the “big picture”
- You know what needs to get done and you find a way to get it done fast
- You need to generate more cash for your business
Am I still on the right track?
If this sounds like you, and if you are an entrepreneur whose time is worth considerable amounts of money, then why in the world would you waste time incorporating your own business?
Could you spend a day researching how to do it, filling out the forms, filing the documents, paying the fees, and then trying to remember all the important annual reporting deadlines?
Yes, you absolutely could.
But does it make sense for you to do this? No way.
Let’s face it. You are busy and your time is money. Every minute you spend away from working on your business, writing blog posts, hustling for your next client, calling potential business contacts, attending conferences, filming videos, finding staff to help you…
You might as well be flushing money down the drain.
That’s why I formed Hawthorn Law.
I’m an entrepreneur just like you. I’m also a lawyer. And I know how hard it can be to juggle everything we entrepreneurs have to do.
There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
It’s time to prioritize and focus on what really matters.
At Hawthorn Law, we can get your corporation filed for you for a small flat fee (plus filing fees). We won’t act as your lawyer, which means we can’t give you legal advice. But we can handle the filing paperwork for you so that you don’t have to worry about wasting time trying to figure out how to incorporate your own businesses, or dealing with a rejected filing.
We can also remind you of important corporate deadlines and handle your annual report filings if you want.
Need an EIN? We can do that too.
Here are some of the other services we can help you with:
- Performing a name search to ensure that your chosen name is available and your filing is not rejected
- Filing your Articles of Incorporation or Organization
- Preparing your Operating Agreement or Corporate Bylaws
- Filing Your Annual Reports
- Applying for Your EIN
- Serving as your registered agent to keep your address private