Business Setup Packages
When you want a little hand-holding on your way to protecting your livelihood.
Hawthorn Law is dedicated to serving the unique needs of online entrepreneurs. Whether you are looking to protect your brand name or start your LLC, we are here to help.
Because we were founded by an online entrepreneur who understands exactly what it takes to build and grow an online business, we are uniquely positioned to help you grow and reach the lofty goals you have set for your coaching business, signature course, podcast, e-commerce store, or whatever manner of online business you have chosen to create.
Trademark Registration Services
We are in the process of completely revamping the way we deliver our signature trademark services to our clients.
Not only are we offering trademark services for one single flat fee, we also offer affordable payment plans, complimentary comprehensive searches, and a “get your trademark or money back” guarantee.
To learn more about how we work, and start on the road to claiming the legal rights to your brand name, click here to learn more.
Or, if you are ready to get started, click here to schedule a strategy call.
LLC Setup Packages (servicing all 50 states)
Our fee to file a single member LLC (in one state) is $997. This does not include filing fees, which vary by state.
This fee includes:
- Standard Processing times (7-14 days)
- Preparation and filing your Articles
- Application for an EIN/Tax ID
- Simple Operating Agreement
- Registered Agent Services for the first year (renews at $159/year)*
- Annual filing and monitoring service (renews at $299/year)*
Expedited service is available for an additional fee.
*You may cancel the Registered Agent or Annual Filing Services by notifying us anytime prior to the renewal date.
Business Maintenance Packages
If you are looking for a lawyer to take responsibility for your annual reporting and confirm you don't miss any legal deadlines, we can do that for you. Our maintenance packages start at $1,497 per year, or $149 per month, and include the following services:
- We will file your annual reports for you (filing fees are billed separately)
- We will serve as your registered agent for no additional fee
- We will draft your annual meeting minutes and/or written consent to action
- You may schedule short (under 15 minutes) calls with our office for no charge
- We will not charge you for reasonable email correspondence
- We will provide you with up to 2 hours of legal work (typically $250 per hour) for no additional charge to use as you wish. This may include longer phone consults with our office or drafting simple documents or correspondence.
- Reduced hourly rates for additional legal services and discounts off our flat fee services