Starting a Single Member LLC? 4 Common Mistakes...

Starting a Single Member LLC? 4 Common Mistakes…


If you are just starting a single member LLC, there are numerous ways you can make mistakes. Everything from failing to draft a single member LLC operating agreement, to filing an S corp too soon, to not withholding enough for taxes… there are so many ways to make mistakes when forming your LLC. .
In today's video, I share with you 4 common mistakes that I see people make when forming their single member LLC.
Click here to download your free checklist to remind yourself what NOT to do when forming an LLC:
Single Member LLC Mistakes You Should Avoid:
More Single Member LLC Mistakes (Part 2):
Business Bank Account I Recommend:
Say Hi on social:
Some of the links below are affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, it won’t cost you any additional cash, but it will help to support my channel. Thanks!
To start your own LLC, click here:
Click here for an operating agreement template that you can use for your LLC:
If you need to get a hold of me, you can schedule a call using this link:
**Unless you are a legal or private coaching client, I do NOT respond to emails or contact form submissions.**
I use Vidiq to optimize my videos, here is an affiliate link if you would like to support me and sign up for their free plugin:
This video is for entertainment and informational purposes ONLY and should NOT be considered legal advice. By watching a video or commenting on a video, we are not forming an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific legal advice, please ask an attorney in your state.



Scroll to Top