In today's episode, Jim shares his long and winding story from running his own successful brick and mortar law practice to building a thriving online business. Jim also shares why he believes that online business is the best business model for entrepreneurs who are looking for financial independence.
Some of the resources mentioned are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through this link, we will receive a small commission, but it won't cost you any extra money. This is a great way to support what we are doing here at Hawthorn Law. Thank you!
- Jim's law firm
- OB Foundations Membership Community
- One Stop Legal Templates
- The Internet Business Mastery Academy Podcast
- Smart Passive Income
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- No BS Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- Duct Tape Marketing by John Jantsch
- Hawthorn Law Youtube Channel
- LOCK it Down™ (legal) Toolkit
3 Big Takeaways
- If you want to build an online business, the best thing to do is just start doing something online to learn about the space, and engage in the online community.
- Getting traction on Youtube is a great way to start an online business, and is where Jim made his first real passive income
- Today it is easier than ever to start an online business.
Would you like to work with Jim on a deeper level?
Click here if you are a service professional looking to grow and scale your business. If we get enough interest, we will be launching a new program in 2022.
If you are an aspiring entrepreneur ready to join our membership now, click here.
If you need some legal templates for your online business, click here.
If you are looking for a lawyer to help you with the legal aspects of your online business, click here.